132. I am 37 today! Had a great day yesterday at the beach, I did my first front flip EVER off the diving board on the dock. I like to do something I have never done before. I am pleased (mainly) with where I am at on my 444th month of my life. Things I would like to work on by the time I am 38 are:
- Positive home-life outlook. Less negative pointing out of things with the kids, more positive reinforcement. More discipleship, less discipline. This is for our homeschool life too. MORE FUN, MORE JOY! You know, the whole entire mood of the home lies in the mood of the mama. This is an unfortunate position for me to be in some of the time. But, if I want the mood happy, I must try to be happy.
- My relationship with the husband. We could use some spice & romance. I’ve been waiting for him to take the initiative, but I think I will have to be the one to do this. If it is ever going to be done. So, I will work on more physical touch during the day. More smiles and sweet talk. These are things I would like to have from him, so I will be the change I’d like to see in our relationship!
- I walk/jog (more walking) about 2.5 miles most days. I’d like to make that more of a jog/run. Also, I’d like to be more consistent with my yoga practice. 3 days a week would be great.
- Household routines. I have them pretty well established from past years, but not well practiced. I have not been doing them much. Things like get up, get dressed to the shoes (thanks Flylady), wash face, make bed, start a load of laundry THEN go to kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast goings-ons.